Marketing and Public Relations Specialist
Shalom Spirituality Center has a unique opportunity for a Marketing and Public Relations Specialist. In this role you will direct on-going marketing and public relations to expand awareness of Shalom Spirituality Center and promote its services and mission.
- Maintain and update Shalom’s website content. Oversee registration and online donations processes on the site.
- Maintain and expand Shalom’s social media presence.
- Design and coordinate the distribution of print newsletters, brochures, flyers, and other collateral materials.
- Direct preparation and release of publicity consistent with Shalom’s mission, including press releases and feature articles.
- Take photos of events at Shalom and create videos as part of ongoing promotional efforts.
- Evaluate effectiveness of all marketing and public relations activities. Update and develop marketing and public relations plans as needed, and develop and implement marketing strategies for new services as needed.
Our ideal candidate has a 4-year degree and one to two years’ experience in marketing and/or public relations. Experience with WordPress, InDesign, Canva and similar tools desired, along with experience working in a PC environment. Passion for the mission of Shalom Spirituality Center is a plus.
Shalom Spirituality Center is a sponsored ministry of the Sisters of St. Francis. To apply visit: https://www.osfdbq.org/join-us/as-an-employee/