Facilitator: Lori Apel, via Zoom
The Four Agreements, written by Miguel Ruiz, takes inspiration from a set of spiritual beliefs held by the ancient Toltec people to help readers transform their lives into a new experience of freedom, true happiness, and love. The author leads readers on a path of self-discovery where everything a person does is based on 'agreements' they have made with themselves, with others, with God, and with life itself. In these agreements, people may tell themselves who they are, how to behave, what is possible, and what is impossible. By making a pact with these four key agreements, an individual is able to dramatically impact the amount of happiness they feel in their lives, regardless of external circumstances.
Participants may select times that work best. There are four sessions and each session will unpack one agreement. You may “mix and match” Mondays and Wednesdays, the schedule shown below:
- Monday, August 8 from 4:30-5:30 pm, First Agreement: Be Impeccable with Your Word
- Monday, August 15 from 4:30-5:30 pm, Second Agreement: Don’t Take Anything Personally
- Monday, August 22 from 4:30-5:30 pm, Third Agreement: Don’t Make Assumptions
- Monday, August 29 from 4:30-5:30 pm, Fourth Agreement: Always Do Your Best
- Wednesday, August 10 from 10:00-11:00 am, First Agreement: Be Impeccable with Your Word
- Wednesday, August 17 from 10:00-11:00 am, Second Agreement: Don’t Take Anything Personally
- Wednesday, August 24 from 10:00-11:00 am, Third Agreement: Don’t Make Assumptions
- Wednesday, August 31 from 10:00-11:00 am, Fourth Agreement: Always Do Your Best
Participants are responsible to purchase and read the book 'The Four Agreements' during this discussion. Book is not included in the cost of this program.
Cost is $10/per person. Please register for this program below or by calling 563.582.3592 by August 3, 2022.
Lori ApelOrganizer of The Four Agreements (Virtual 4-part Book Discussion)
Weather data is currently not available for this location
Wind stec_replace_current_wind stec_replace_current_wind_units stec_replace_current_wind_direction
Humidity stec_replace_current_humidity %
Feels like stec_replace_current_feels_like °stec_replace_current_temp_units
Next 24 Hours
Powered by openweathermap.org