Monday, September 26, 6:30 – 8 p.m.
Hybrid option: In-person and via Zoom
With Featured Panelists:
- Gina Bell, Sustainability Manager at City of Dubuque, Iowa
- Jacob Jansen, Dubuque Resource Management Supervisor
- Jared McGovern, Curator of Conservation Programs at National Mississippi River Museum & Aquarium
- Bev Wagner, DMASWA Education, and Communication Coordinator
- Brian Preston, Executive Director, Dubuque County Conservation
Listen as City and County employees share how the Dubuque community takes care of Mother Earth. Each will highlight their respective efforts in environmental sustainability and conservation and discuss ways citizens can move from awareness to action. Registration deadline is Wednesday, September 21.